Updated versions of the HOLOEYE Spatial Light Modulator Display SDK for C/C++, Python, Octave, Matlab, LabVIEW (Windows versions) are now available. Updates are available trough our download website at https://customers.holoeye.com.
The main new features are transform functionalities for scaling and shifting of the image, reposition and changing focus and functions to add Zernike polynomials.
V3.0 New Features
- We made some big design changes in this version, so we highly recommend reading the migration guide in the installed documentation page before using the new SDK version.
- Added support for Direct3D 11.
- Added support for wavefront compensation.
- Added load flags, to modify the behaviour when loading data.
- Introduced new class which provides functions to load and show data.
- Removed lookup tables feature, as it is kind of unclear what its purpose is, since we use color tables now.
- We added a fix for: “Setting durationInFrames on a datahandle to a value higher than one will make any following show function get stuck.”
To download the latest SDK version, please log in at our download website: