- Matrix 5 x 5 Dots (630-700 nm)
- 1 : 2 Beam Splitter (630-700 nm)
- 1 : 7 Dot Line (630-760 nm)
- 1 : 25 Dot Line (635-645 nm)
- Cross – 38° @ 635 nm (560-670 nm)
Compared to DOEs made from polymer materials, the glass DOEs are more ruggedized. They are more scratch resistant, can withstand higher temperatures and higher laser powers, have lower thermal extension coefficients (CTE) and the fused silica DOEs can easily withstand exposure to UV radiation without degradation
The Fused Silica DOEs have a size of 5 mm x 5.75 mm at 0.67mm thickness. The Arylate-on-Soda-Lime DOEs have a size of 5.2 mm x 4.7 mm at 1mm thickness. In sample quantities, both versions are available in a 12.7 mm diameter frame for use with standard laboratory mounts.