- Added transform functionality which allows you to shift and scale the data on the SLM.
- Added beam manipulation functionality which allows you to reposition phase data as well as change the focus.
- Added Zernike function to add Zernike overlays on your data.
- Added button to the preview window which allows you to see the current Zernike radius, if one is set.
- Added button to the preview window which allows you to edit the properties of the current handle for easier debugging
- The initial preview window size is now based on the size of the used SLM.
- Added more detailed timing information.
- We added a wait function which handle the case that the SLM is closed while waiting.
- The preview window can now be controlled from within your code.
- Added logging for better error tracking.
- Introduced a single function to apply values to a datahandle, for a lower overhead when setting multiple values.
- Added functions to access SDK version information.
- Added version check to make sure your code is compatible with the current API version.
- Data is now only rendered again when the way it is displayed changed.
- Added function which provides error strings as Unicode.
- Added pitch support, to be more flexible with how data is aligned.
- Improved error handling for when the process was not started.
- The preview window now interpolates data when showing scaled data to show less artifacts. This does not affect the
data shown on the SLM.
- Showing datahandles again now correctly resets the related timers to have consistent timer values.
- We currently do not support the GAEA-1 device under Linux.
- Under Linux, the preview window shows a framerate 30Hz for 60Hz devices, but performs the 60Hz as expected.
- We dropped support for Windows 7.
- Please refer to our [migration guide](\ref migration) for more detailed instructions.
To download the latest SDK version, please log in at our download website: